Search for an agent

Ukala logoAlways use a reputable agent..

We recommend that both landlords and tenants use a letting agent or managing agent that is a member of a professional membership body.

UKALA members meet strict entry criteria, adhere to a code of practice and are recommended by the National Landlords Association.

Additionally, all UKALA members are covered by Client Money Protection (CMP) Insurance providing financial peace of mind to their landlords and tenants.

Find A UKALA Agent On The Map

  • After you have entered your postcode, you will see blue icons for each local agent.

  • You can now zoom in, and when ready to view a specific agent you can click on their icon and see further contact details.