Complaints about UKALA members

What if I am not happy with the performance of my UKALA agent?
Members of UKALA belong to the Property Redress Scheme (PRS) independent dispute resolution scheme.

The majority of disputes involving landlords, tenants and agents come about because one party or more may have misunderstood their responsibilities. It is important to read your tenancy agreement (if you are a tenant) or the agent’s terms and conditions (if you are a landlord) very carefully and make sure that you are keeping to your side of the agreement.

Every member of UKALA is required to operate and abide by an in-house complaints process, in accordance with the UKALA Code of Practice. If you are unhappy with the performance of your UKALA agent you should speak to the agent in the first instance and give them a reasonable opportunity to resolve the issue.

How do I contact the Property Redress Scheme?

If your agent has not resolved your complaint, then they should give you details about how to complain to the Property Redress Scheme. If your agent has not passed on these details, failed to respond within 8 weeks, or ceased trading owing you money, then please contact UKALA by completing the form below.

Leaving feedback

Leaving feedback

If you do not have a complaint but wish to comment about one of our services you have used, please contact us on via phone or email. At UKALA we are constantly striving to improve all aspects of the service we offer our members and any feedback we receive is appreciated.

Contact form